Sign up for Newsflash to learn about new volunteer positions and activities for youth. Newsflash is issued every month from September to June.
If you are between the age of 15-29 Volunteer Victoria can help you:
- Explore how volunteering can be used to your benefit
- Use volunteering to reach your personal, professional, academic goals and more!
- Learn more about the non-profit community
- Find (or create) a volunteer position(s)
- Develop your resume and prepare for interview
- Support you through your volunteer journey
Our goals is to help youth succeed at volunteering and to provide the tools and support they need at they explore their volunteering options. We meet with youth one-one-one, in groups, and in classrooms and community settings.
Project Serve Day
We are excited to be partnering with the University of Victoria again this year for Project Serve Day on September 30th, 2017.
The goal of Project Serve Day is to connect enthusiastic and energetic UVic students and alumni with community groups who need their help. This will be the first opportunity for many UVic students to get involved in the larger community that surrounds their campus, and we hope it won’t be the last!
Whether students and alumni continue volunteering with the same organization or are motivated to pursue their own interests, Project Serve Day can get them started!
To meet with a youth advisor please complete the following enquiry form.