At Volunteer Victoria we believe that volunteers turn ideas into reality and potential into probability. We believe that volunteering changes the way people feel about themselves because volunteers connect with places, causes, and ideas that matter. We believe that everyone, regardless of age or stage of life, deserves an opportunity to volunteer and to make a difference.
A donation to Volunteer Victoria has a big return on investment because Everyone in the Community Benefits when the Volunteer Community is Vital and Strong
These are just some of the ways Volunteer Victoria could invest your dollars:
You may have other ideas about how you want your dollars to be put to work. If you would like to talk to one of our staff about your ideas or about making a donation or legacy gift please contact us or visit our Giving Page through Canada Helps.
We are a transparent organization. We have 5-years of audited financial statements online for you to review. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about our organization or our impact.
Things You Can Do Today to Leave a Legacy to a Cause You Believe In
- Designate a donation to Volunteer Victoria through the United Way
- leave Volunteer Victoria a gift in your will. Your gift may be a specific dollar amount or a percentage of assets in your will. Consider using assets for your charitable gift. These include (but are not limited to) cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, term deposits, real estate, jewelry or insurance. Such gifts may provide you with tax savings.
- Name Volunteer Victoria as beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or pension, or name Volunteer Victoria as beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy
- Remember your loved ones with memorial gifts
Referrals to Qualified Financial or Estate Planners
- Canadian Association of Insurance & Financial Advisers (CAIFA) Ph: (604) 941-9657
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of BC Toll Free: 1-800-663-2677
This information is provided by Leave a Legacy, an initiative of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners.